slug.com slug.com

3 1

LINK Pregnant mom who was cited for toddler urinating in parking lot could go to trial after case isn’t dropped

“He was peeing before his pants were even all the way down, so obviously he had to go,” Johns said.

VonO 7 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its time for the people of this country to grow up. Its not like hes a grown man just dropping his draws cause he wants to show off. The kid needed to pee.

There are times I read about such matters and wonder where is common sense?

Surely the whole matter could have been dealt with by a conversation?

Oh let me guess no public toilets, big shock people use the side walk.

Turn your attention to San Francisco where people shit on the side walk in public. These are adults! That would be my first response in court,

@AZWoman Yes. The problem is people need bathrooms and it is a Government job to provide them. If people relieve themselves in public when there exist public bathrooms to do so then that action is criminal. If there are no public facilities open and fit for use, then it is a human right to use whatever space presents itself.

@waynus can't say I agree with that. Where in the Constitution is that "right" listed? By your comment, "It is the government's job to provide bathrooms" are saying that it is the government's responsibility to put bathrooms in to houses, malls, businesses? That is not a responsibility of this Republic. The government has NO responsibility to provide toilets.

@AZWoman If we are going basic lets us do so.

Human beings need to relieve themselves. The basic state of nature is to do so where ever one chooses. Responsible civic Government has provided facilities for doing that. If no such facilities exist then where ever you please the natural order continues.

Not being an American, I am not sure what unusual cultural ties you attach to natural bodily functions. In my country provided there is no exposure or contamination of water ways then there is no problem; unless Government has provided a facility.

Oh there is also a statutory right to relieve yourself beside a highway.

@waynus here in this Republic, dropping your pants in public is sexual exposure and a felony.

WTF? A child doesn't know about the law?

A toddler hasn't even been to school yet, AZ! Besides, "The deputy who issued the citation said he was unable to comment." Unable to comment. Hmmmm

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32230
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.