slug.com slug.com

1 6

Damn, just when I thought Biden couldn't dream up anything crazier to say, lol...

President Joe Biden unveiled his budget plan for fiscal year 2023 on Monday, claiming that the $5.8 trillion dollar proposal would slash the federal deficit and “build a better America.”

“Budgets are statements of values, and the budget I am releasing today sends a clear message that we value fiscal responsibility, safety and security at home and around the world, and the investments needed to continue our equitable growth and build a better America,” Biden said in a statement Monday announcing the plan.-
[dailywire.com]

Biden wouldn't know fiscal responsibility if it jumped up and bit him in the posterior.

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We've heard that lie before and the answer to the request is 'NO'! Obviously he's as deaf as he is demented. Give him some stacks of monopoly money to play with. I hope the Congress including Manchin has enough sense to listen to 'the better late than never warning' of the FED about the debt and that we are teetering on the cliff's edge as it is.

Handlers need to invest in superglue. Bet there's handlers go crazy when he goes off script as they've been doing everything possibkt to preempt his gaffs ie required msm to submit questions priot to Q&A, teleprompter, notes or they have to send jill to go get bin to shut him up

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:326202
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.