slug.com slug.com

2 0

Russian President Vladimir Putin was so out of touch with reality when he launched the Ukraine invasion that he was incensed his troops weren’t welcomed with flowers, an exiled Russian oligarch revealed Sunday.

[msn.com]flowers-in-ukraine-says-oligarch/ar-AAVOCc3?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7d95f81dcff14fe5dae19a5267c6af72

TyKC 7 Apr 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What are you guys smoking, I want some. lol

This is one of those rather rare times when I actually agree with you or something you had shared. Nothing new there, me thinks Putin has been insane now for years, he's just getting worse by the day. That's nothing, did you hear yet what OSINT journalists found in Bucha?
[archive.ph]

Talk about deranged, that would be putting it mildly.

Really? You think he's been deranged for some time now? What makes you think so? Some people think he's just getting bad info from his advisors. I'm not sure what to think. But I was surprised that his army was so disorganized.

@TyKC Knowing the crimes Putin has committed/was responsible for in the past, I'd say he's beyond just a little deranged-
[theguardian.com]

@SpikeTalon His armies don't seem to be doing anything differently than in years past, Chechnya in 2000 and Syria. That's true. But I didn't hear much talk about him being deranged back then. He does seem to be a little more paranoid than before. If so, that's a very dangerous situation. I'm just glad I'm not Biden having to deal with this.

@TyKC Quite right on the paranoid part, and a dangerous scenario indeed.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:327828
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.