slug.com slug.com

1 2

Elections matter; this is all I can say about the content of this video - Rep Jim Jordan
Vid is just under 9 minutes

iThink 9 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its up to ONLY us, the voters, to put every Deep State bureaucrat on notice that they are done, and to make it stick at the voting booth by NEVER voting for RINOs nor Democrats.

that is true but the electoral system is rigged. The RNC IMHO is NOT going to promote any "candidates" who can't be counted on to always follow the "party line"
Oh BTW don't you think that if or when Trump decides to make a run for a 2nd term the media will unite against him and will refuse to cover his campaign? I believe Trump will be black listed - blacked out as "Candidate Trump"
About the only thing we could do about it (if it happens that way) would be to stay in touch via social media platforms and texting each other to organize a massive "Write in Trump" on the ballot movement.
Does that seem plausible to you?

@iThink If the electoral system were rigged, Biden & CO would not have had to spend a hundred billion dollars to buy 20 million fraudulent votes to win the election.

It isn't perfect, and some states have downright stupid rules, but its still the best in the World, because it still follows the law of the land that LIMITS our government; the only law in the World that does.

@TimTuolomne I know - but thanks just the same

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:331946
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.