slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK A lowered probability of pregnancy in females in the USA aged 25–29 who received a human papillomavirus vaccine injection

Approximately 60% of women who did not receive the HPV vaccine had been pregnant at least once, whereas only 35% of women who were exposed to the vaccine had conceived.

VonO 7 May 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you suspect foul play? In other words, do you think it is one of the intended goals of the vaccine, to decrease fertility?

I don't really go there.
I am a free vaxxer, which means I am neither 'pro-vac' (Vaccines are safe and effective and should be forced on everyone!!) nor an anti-vac (Vaccines are deadly). I believe that vaccines should be treated like any other medical treatment (which they aren't nowadays) and their used should be according to informed consent, and they should not have special legal protection.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38018
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.