slug.com slug.com

2 1

In one word, complacency, that's what did in the red wave. Too much thinking that the key races were going to be easy victories, and too much underestimating just how strong the opposition's fears/concerns were regarding the abortion issue. I truly believe a big reason why Fetterman was able to beat Oz was due to the latter's too strict stance when it comes to the abortion debate, and that a good number of Republican voters felt that no exceptions for rape and the mother's health was too extreme. If these mistakes are not realized and remedied within the next two years, the results in 2024 might be far worse...

What happened to the red wave?
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is still the question. Who owns the voting machines?

I cannot speak for other states, but here in Pennsylvania which was considered one of the battleground states, I did not observe anything suspicious with the voting machines, in particular suspicious Wifi networks. They need to stop focusing so much time on the voting machines and spend more time reflecting on the pool of potential political candidates for the Republican Party. And believe me when I tell you the Republican candidates in my state were not exactly the most qualified picks.

@SpikeTalon So the State elections? How did they go? Does anything stand out? Did those same voters behave differently in the federal elections?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:380452
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.