slug.com slug.com

1 0

Elon Musk Responds to Alex Jones Inspired 'Deus Ex'

[theinfowar.tv] #AlexJonesWasRight⚡️

RealAlexJones 8 Feb 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did a post about his recent tweet earlier today, and Musk is certainly right about that. Deus Ex was unlike any other video game I had ever played before, and the general themes in that game give me the creeps all the more when I think how similar it is to the reality we're all living nowadays. Regardless of one's age, I'd recommend playing Deus Ex for any of those who are into political power plays and philosophy and or are interested in secret societies.

The three possible endings to Deus Ex were all fairly positive save maybe for the merging with Helios AI one, and the one ending in particular where the multi-billionaire techie bad guy meets an appropiate demise, but so far our reality as it has played out so far has hardly been anything positive for the most part. The first storyline in the Deus Ex franchise supposedly took place in the year 2027, and we're in 2023 now, so...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:398368
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.