slug.com slug.com

3 1

LINK Distressed Woman Tells Cops "I'm Gonna Die," They Respond by Mocking Her

I think these videos are so horrible. I am heartbroken,disgusted and angry all in one.
These two videos are very concerning and very sad.
Lisa Edwards was a 60 year old lady with medical issues that ended up spending her last minutes boxed in like an animal , talked to like her life/health meant nothing.
Clearly you could tell that her speech ability was degrading fairly quick. She appeared to be having a stroke 😟
She was mocked and teased by the officers and in my opinion not treated with any dignity at all .
Do you think the officers involved should of had some form of disciplinary actions brought against them?

RIPPIN 5 Mar 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

City cops have, in large part, become henchmen for their government masters. When you see the slogan "Serve And Protect" it means they've been hired to serve and protect the Mayor and City Councilmen. If they're in the mood ... they may even "serve and protect" the citizens of their city -- or not.

This is the actually video footage of Lisa Edwards last ride What a shame 😟

It seems that YouTube may have taken down that video. I repeated received an error message when trying to view the video on Saturday morning.

@Dale I have those actual videos download . I used a convert/download youtube to MP4.

@Dale Try clicking the actual title link at the top of the post. the Youtube image is a dead link it seems.

@RIPPIN : That seems to have worked. Thanks.

Yes, the officers involved should be disciplined, and yes that is a sad story indeed. Think I first read about that one on Reason.com.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403662
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.