slug.com slug.com

2 3

Got a chuckle from this one. Putin's Victory Day Parade gets more and more pathetic with each passing year. Had he still been living, I wonder what Ronald Reagan would think about that?
[twitter.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are going to get that war you so badly want. It's coming. Sad to see blind patriotism usurping civilized norms. I think Putin has done an amazing job in not allowing the conflict to escalate so far, but his patience is growing thin. If Mexican troops, armed and trained by Russia were sitting on the US border, you and I both know the US would be carpet bombing Mexico city, using depleted uranium shells, chemical weapons and incendiaries, and Texas would triple in size within weeks

A few relevant memes.

The fact that you are fixated on communism is hilarious. The countries that are being converted to communism right now are the WESTERN countries. Internet censorship, corrupted leaders and their families who are immune from being charged and arrested, money laundering, bio-labs, and let's not forget an economy that is on the cusp of implosion. Russian banks are not failing. US banks are collapsing. Russia does not use a debt-based currency system. They use a gold-backed ruble. The US empire is collapsing. The Russian empire is just beginning to rise!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:416826
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.