slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK What Caused the War against Ukraine ? - YouTube

I blocked the profile that goes by the name of KrunoSlav .

We can not afford anymore disinformation .

Every new war seems to be motivated by viral parasites .

Mikewee777 7 May 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Disinformation in whose opinion? Our far left governments don't need any help in censoring what they don't agree with.

ok

Quoting Spartacus, as portrayed by Kirk Douglas in his eponymous role: "What are we, Romans?"
Has IDW suddenly lurched left? What happened to our freedom of speech? Are we children that we can't taken in something and not able to determine what we should or should not put stock in?

No. This site is as right winged as ever but my account at Agnostic dot com was suspended into a permanent ban and this was the alternative forum. Almost nobody visits my twitter.

Error occured during playback.

Personally, I tend to avoid blocking anyone who merely disagree with any of my talking points, and have yet to block anyone on here. That said, I understand why you blocked that member. These days it seems most people are compelled to take a side, and ignore neutral positions. Funny how the Putin vatniks complain and make fun of those who feel bad for what the Ukrainian citizens are going through claiming that the perceived hatred against Russia is an example of people doing what the powers that be tell them to do, but yet that's precisely what they are doing by hating on Ukraine, and why? Because the Kremlin told them to do so? Who's zoomin' who there exactly?

Personally, I don't hate either Russian or Ukrainian citizens, as the only true villain(s) there is Putin and his cronies. I will always sympathize with those who face tyranny and oppression, and likewise will always be opposed to tyrants like Putin. Zelensky is far from perfect or ideal, but at least he isn't on a homicidal quest for world domination though. Just the mere fact that Zelensky has only been President of Ukraine for a handful of years compared to Putin's over two decades as Russian President is evidence unto itself who the actual tyrant between those two men are.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:417779
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.