slug.com slug.com

2 0

Affordable Sound bar...

Hello guys,

I am in the market for an affordable Soundbar; any suggestions?

Thank you!

MCayrow 6 Jan 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

do you want something small you can carry around from vehicle to to vehicle or you looking for something big with really nice sound.

i have little one that i move from tractor to tractor little smaller than a soft ball made by JBL

[amazon.com]

I want something nice looking that is, at least, a 3.1 that I could pair with my new TV. And it has to be US$300 or less. The JBL Go 3 Eco you sent me is not what I am looking for because it is too small. Besides, I already have a JBL Flip 5 in Black color. Fortunately, we have down here a few non-stop/commercial-free movie channels, and I like movies; therefore, I want something that enhances the sound of my TV so I can enjoy my movies even more.

@1patriot Informative; thank you! 😉

I saw one at Costco the other day that sounded pretty good. It was quite compact and I think around Cdn$250. It was very compact which I thought was good since we re all being forced into little 800 sq.ft. condos these days. I didn't get the make since I'm not really in the market for one. Good luck finding one!

We do not have Costco down here; nevertheless, thank you, FZ! I am a Samsung fan, even if I am a bit dissatisfied with the Smart TV (My first Smart TV ever) that I purchased from them a few weeks ago. Again, thank you! 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:433574
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.