slug.com slug.com

6 3

LINK 9th Circuit Rules Non-Binary Citizens Have a Right to Multiple Votes Because Their Personal Pronouns are “They”, “Their” and “Them” | FlimFlam News

9th Circuit Rules Non-Binary Citizens Have a Right to Multiple Votes Because Their Personal Pronouns are “They”, “Their” and “Them”
“Each individual has a right to identify as the gender of their choice” the court ruled, “And if that choice includes multiple genders then they should be entitled to multiple votes,” said the court. The court reasoned that the masculine gender of a Non-Binary voter could like an entirely different candidate then the feminine side. They also reasoned that all the genders in-between also need a voice at the ballot box.

RevRonaldFrench 7 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

George Orwell was right. "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

Self-proclaimed fake news site. Parody, nothing more.

Wow this is disturbing. What the hell is wrong with the 9th circuit.
This will end up in the supreme Court hopefully, and be put to rest.
These judges need evaluated for mental disorders

I'll try to get the same for my multiple personality disorder!😂

...and the court further found that each "gender" personality has a right to its/their/z's own social security number and as such is entitled to receive food stamps/cards for each of those gender personalities and that it/they/they're/z's could in theory hold more than one elected office or title if it/they/z's so desired and declared its/their/z's candidacy for such. For example, a Trans "candidate" could run for and simultaneously hold the office of President and Vice President or President and Senator etc...in theory a Trans person could be POTUS and Speaker of the House all at the same time! isn't that just a great big heaping pile of Woke coolness?
In case it isn't as obvious as I hoped I want folks to know I'm using satire and sarcasm here...ok?

If this is not BS, then this just proves the need for insane asylums!!!
The 9th Circuit judges should be the first patients!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76757
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.