slug.com slug.com

5 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

well since this post we find the study conducted by doctors ​in France shows that Hydroxychloroquine cures 100% of coronavirus patients within 6 days of treatment. i there for conclude that this article is blullshit......

[techstartups.com]

the only real way to get the truth is to speak to people from China....like we did when the canadian media said the Australia fires were burning the whole country and that climate change was the cause...than you speak to someone from Australia only to find it's not what the media has said that it was!

reads like a movie manuscript

Or a novel....

@dmatic when I saw the name of the site and the top of the page was some text about UFOs I figured whatever was there regarding the COVID -19 was going to be some fabricated fantastical conspiracy theorem rant about "big pharma" or whatever...in fact I thought for a moment there was going to be some inference about alien/space man activity ...

@iThink I missed that. I need to be more observant. So, you think it was all made up by a creative mind?

@dmatic I am not saying there was an anti big pharma rant in the piece. I was just pointing out the page had some content about UFOs and such...goes to credibility or lack thereof of the piece we're talking about.

Someone made this up.

Crackpot or crackhead?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:78370
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.