slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK What Coronavirus Symptoms Look Like, Day By Day - YouTube

The Covid 19 cell looks like something my kids used to throw around the house.

JVIP-WTPNN 7 Mar 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We know quite a it more now.

1. The virus was NOT bioengineered. If you know any geneticists, have them look at this: [virological.org]
  2. Dr Li Wenliang is dead because Chinese officials prevented him from triggering protocols on the 30th of December to contain the virus.
  3. We have very good data now that we are not depending on the Chinese to tell us. The virus is deadly almost exclusively to people older than 70 and smokers. Almost everyone else will survive. [thefederalist.com]
    Here is some context: [informationisbeautiful.net]

@JVIP-WTPNN, See if you can find some Chloroquine and zinc. the rumor is that it can improve the chances of recovery, but I have not seen any studies to prove it. Cloroquine is now in short supply because hoarders found out about it. It may be available online. Its mainly an anti-malarial.

@JVIP-WTPNN. WHO recommends treating with Acetaminophen, but not to try to reduce the fever unless there is severe discomfort. I have also heard that our own immune system reaction is what makes recovery difficult. I have in mind to take Claritin if I become badly symptomatic. That will reduce histamines but not stop my immune system from dealing with it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84641
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.