slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK President Trump's COVID-19 Cure Kills Arizona Man! - YouTube

Well I don’t know the story but sounds about right. It’s not the same drug IT WAS A CLEANER THE GUY AND HIS WIFE TOOK

JVIP-WTPNN 7 Mar 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Darwin award. And I include the media. They're only fooling the most delusional of their progressive base with this one.

@JVIP-WTPNN. Advertisers are leaving print and broadcast media in droves. Their bottom lines are bleeding red.

@JVIP-WTPNN I don't know specifically about Channel 4. I have seen viewership numbers that show the print media down to about 10% of the market they enjoyed decades ago, and CNN, MSNBC, ABC and CBS all down to less than half their record viewership. Advertisers don't like to see retreating viewers, and go elsewhere at the first whiff. That might be one reason they are doubling down on the sensationalism.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:87023
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.