slug.com slug.com

2 6

reason.com
COVID-19 Lethality Not Much Different Than Flu, Says New Study.
Ronald Bailey

[reason.com]

#Flu
TimTuolomne 9 Apr 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a couple problems with this ...
#1 Early information seemed to indicate this ...
#2 Regardless, China allowed a SECOND “Flu” to get “loose”. So we have a DOUBLE “Flu Death Rate” than we normally should have ... an “extra” 60k or so ...
#3 If I accept that info as “True” then I have to admit some Democrats were “right” ... like Pelosi and DiBlasio ... which would REALLY SUCK!!!
A - On the other hand those Democrats basically played all three sides of the coin so its hard to say they're ever “wrong”.
B - Except they’re Just Plain WRONG (period)

Aieuuuuu? The takeaway from this should be that there are 9 times as many infected and asymptomatic than shown in the data. This does not make Pelosi right. And it makes the mortality as low or lower than the flu, and all of the shutdown an overreaction. Still unavoidable because the public ALLOWED the media to panic them, giving leadership no choice.

The media did this because at record low levels of public trust, they were all bleeding red and desperately needed a sensational event to recover historically low advertising dollars, or go out of business. So they did their very best to terrify the public, as if their lives depended on it - because it did.

We should all turn off every source of conventional media if we want to take our lives back by canceling our cable, satellite, New York Times, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and yes, even Fox.

Go to Breitbart, Reason, Epoch Times... you get the idea.

No surprises there, most of us on here have been saying that since the start of the pandemic.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92325
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.