slug.com slug.com

2 0

LINK Women are sooooooo oppressed!

It's not my faulty you're a neurotic c&&t!
JESUS... is their anything that doesn't make feminazis victims.

[stylist.co.uk]

AdrianRainbow 7 Apr 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Women are oppressed by a variety of genetic existentialities. Being a female ape comes with some unpleasantness including menstrual cycles, predisposition to negative emotions, dependency during pregnancy, lower upper body strength, low pain thresholds, hierarchies based on signs of fertility, menopause, loss of sexual attractiveness with age, thinner skin, unusually wide hips even for an ape, susceptibility to various sex related diseases, averageness, lower tolerance to intoxicants, poorer spacial skills, nursing, etc.

I think that we can and should be sympathetic. I only ask that females be sympathetic to male specific challenges.

LOL, biology is not oppressive.
You can simp' all you want dude, but snoring is not an act of oppression, DERP!

@AdrianRainbow

Your missing the point. Bitching and whining is a biological trait. I just didn't mention it because I have covered it in other posts.

Wow, somebody really thinks her experience represents the whole world. Funny, she mentioned men snoring, but never mentioned women doing it. Because I have been awakened by the occasional tree sawing chick and her beastly sounds. Not one peep about women who wake you up at 4am in a fright, because they heard a noise. Tell her to hop on the dyke train and leave people alone.

LOL, dyke train.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:94190
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.