slug.com slug.com

4 1

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE????????????????
[vdare.com]

johnlondon 8 May 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Colin Flaherty sounds like he can think....not just say it.....

Sadness...? What about the raped white joggers????

you're going to have to give us some context here - what are you outraged about - what is the Berkley Castle -who is using it and for what purpose are they using it...if you have a point to make please at least steer us in the direction you have in mind. Simply posting a link and yelling outrage! seems a rather lazy way to go about whatever it is you have to say or what you are outraged over.

Soory the article hidden under the castle one is what I'm OUTRAGED about...In short we are forced to see and here all the crapola about blacks getting shot by police when black on white crime is 10 times MORE perpertrated by blacks on whites than by cops or whites on blacks. The Red left gins up this crap and makes the blacks hate whites. Then the left has their unlovely TV, movies and Rap Music that incites racial violence and also uses violence content to be a casual factor in gun crime. All so that they then can have excuses to BAN guns. Now, is this ploy not clever?

@johnlondon thanks for the clarification - I'll go back and look at the article you're talking about. I agree with you completely. Do you know who Colin Flaherty is? He has written two very popular and controversial books about this very topic. Don't Make the Black Kids Angry and White Girl Bleed A Lot are the titles.
Amazon will not carry those two books - I wonder why...ha! Anyhow, go to his website...I think it's Colin Flaherty dot com...not too difficult to find.

@johnlondon Yes! outrageous to put it mildly. You should share the link to that article with Colin Flaherty.

Why? A for profit organization buys/leases/rents a castle as a marketing tool? What I missing?

It is the article under that one,,,,,hidden real TRUTH.....

@johnlondon Got it.
Unfortunately someone shooting at what they believe is an intruder (especially one that fights back) is not news. Nor is a black man chased by two white guys in a truck with guns fighting back unexpected. (I'd recommend it).
Joe Biden using it as a talking point confirms it as leftist propaganda at some level.
Claiming a video shows the truth when it obviously doesn't also confirms it as leftist propaganda at some level.
VDare just trying to generate clicks by guessing at what happened doesn't generate outrage. I will watch for new info about it though. Right now I just feel sadness - not outrage.

@cRaZyTMG The killing Biden wants to talk about is shameful. Even it it had been cops who shot the man it would be shameful because the guy was not armed nor was he a threat to anyone at the time of the killing.
However, the information w/photos accompanying the story on Vdare article is equally outrageous but didn't get half as much media attention as do stories where Blacks are killed justified or not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95693
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.