slug.com slug.com

2 4

Trump Administration short circuits a power grab by CDC bureaucrats-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

DJT is far wiser to subterfuge than your countries officialdom are used to!

I Wonder ...
“CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield has been a member of the White House coronavirus task force, but largely absent from public appearances.”

Is this the same Redford that was being assisted by “Dr. Birx” back in 1992 that was PROSECUTED and Found Guilty of FALSIFYING and FABRICATING DATA in the search for an HIV/AIDS Vaccine ... using a $10m Grant to do so?

I don’t have time to check this but ...

I’ll bet it IS ... which make all three of Our “Top” Experts (Fauci, Birx & Redfield) HIGHLY SUSPECT.

Its not bad enough that this bureaucratic Deep State Filth NEVER GOES AWAY ... No ... after Illustrating how UNRELIABLE, CORRUPT and AGENDA DRIVEN they are they STILL manage to hang onto their jobs, rise in power AND get themselves “suggested” to the President as “True Experts”

Trump picked him for a reason. How many people see now that didn't see before? It's becoming easier to talk with strangers about the corruption. More people now listen to the rants and ravings and "THINK" about them than ever before. Lockdown has given people time to investigate stuff and ask "but what about" questions.

@cRaZyTMG
Honestly I don’t think Trump “picked” any of these “experts”. He doesn’t have “experts” like these ... never did.
Every person Trump has brought in by his choice, the Democrats, RINOs and Deep State have had a shit fit about.
This is kind of like he’s been sort of forced into using THEIR Human Resource Department and thy keep dishing up Garbage (which they themselves probably would have used as well).

I would note that a lot of the information I post is not stuff I’m just learning about though it might be more recently refined. Also I don’t run with “rants” or “ravings” as credible source material. I’m working full time so I’m not simply using recent “spare time” to do research in.

@Bay0Wulf That's how Trump knows. Sometimes you have to let the thief steal to prove his predilection for theft.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95696
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.