slug.com slug.com

2 0

Governments have screwed up mask purchase and distribution-
[reason.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Governments throughout the West are run on the same principle as business. Just in time supply with no stockpiling.

The problem is we rely on Government to be uneconomical in preparation because Government is NOT business.

Masks and social distancing were and are irrelevant, because with an R-nought of 5.7 in 2.5 days, the virus was Worldwide in 5 weeks - about a month before China admitted it was even a problem.

Obama failed to restock masks after SARS. I think it likely the masks will be more available when a really dangerous virus finally strikes us.

True, but the goal of this post was to point out how government screws things up, and yet alot of Americans still count on them to come through in times of emergency, which I think is foolish to place so much trust in them.

@SpikeTalon, Point well taken sir, and I agree.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95808
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.