slug.com slug.com

2 0

I'm late on this, but i recorded it last week. I know there is more information out there, but hey, that's the way it is. Feel free to subscribe to the channel and support the show.

JavierJavier 3 May 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are trying to profit of a black man's death... What does that make you?
New info has made this info fake news, yet you publish it anyways?
Not cool, bro.

I feel your passion but you said it right - lets wait until all facts are in on the matter before we say or do anything rash.
Based only on what I have seen and heard about the incident I believe the guy who shot Aubrey should be charged with manslaughter or perhaps second degree murder...but I don't know all the facts and more importantly I don't know the Georgia Laws that would apply in this case.
One other thing though Mr Javier Javier: here is a very recent case where a Black man stalked and shot dead an elderly White couple as they were standing in a cemetery where their dead son was buried. The Black man said he hated white people and he intentionally sought out/hunted White people to kill. The killers name was Sheldon Francis. Any thoughts about this you would care to share?

I’ll be happy to share it
[theredelephants.com]

@JavierJavier "I would be the first to say that racism is disgusting and should be treated with the same energy no matter where it's coming from"

I think everyone here would agree completely with this statement. The problem however is that the "inequality" we complain about is not in the mean streets. It is in the narrative of the legacy and mainstream media.
The shooting of Aubrey not only got a LOT of coverage most of that coverage was edited in a way that could only inaccurately lead people to believe it was something that as more info, more complete info comes out it clearly was not.
I am not saying Aubrey deserved to be shot dead - NEVER would I suggest such a thing. But I am saying he (Aubrey) was not just an innocent boy on his daily jog when the shooting happened.

The inequality of the press/news media I speak of however is never more obvious than it is in the fact that the wanton cold blooded murder of that elderly White couple at the hands of a RACIST Black man got almost ZERO coverage. What coverage it did get was incomplete. There were no headlines in papers or electronic media news reports that said anything like "Elderly White Couple Murdered by Racist Black Male". Which we know beyond any doubt that is exactly what happened.
Where violent crime committed by Black people is concerned the media likes to use innuendo, half truth and code words. Words like "youths" "teens" "kids" when really it was a mob of Blacks marauding and generally terrorizing White people.
We get reports like this:

"Teenagers get out of hand at County Fair - Fights break out..."

After doing some independent researching we find out that "Teenagers" is a mob of Black people. and "things get out of hand" is those Black people marauding the Fairgrounds beating up and generally terrorizing all the White people they encounter.

Black on White Crime is a hugely unreported problem. If you don't believe this is true I suggest you read two books:
"Don't Make the Black Kids Angry" and "White Girl Bleed A Lot".

The killing of Aubrey was wrong and it does deserve media attention. Furthermore, there needs to be equally expressed outrage and news coverage when Black people commit violence against White people. As you said above,:

"...racism is disgusting and should be treated with the same energy no matter where it's coming from"

@JavierJavier well said - and welcome to the IDW community. I look forward to your posts and comments

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96641
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.