slug.com slug.com

3 3

Canadians waking and ready to fight for their freedoms n rights

[brighteon.com]

Elles_Place 6 May 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Huh. I didn't know canadians protested. Cool, cool, cool. Can ya'll end that call to prayer shite going on up there? We may have to get HitchBOT on that shite if they try that here. BTW this is your downstairs neighbor 'Merica.

Yeah we protest but too many pussies in this country....we have about 2 million patriots who fight the Gov all the time. As for Merica....I live in a house...lol...if she was in my basement I would have noticed 🙂

If that were so, how come they re-elected Trudau to another term?

Everyone knows that election was fixed...he created Bill C-76 to help his party financially over all the others...he allowed the "vouching rule" to be abused...he also increased the amount of ID required to get a voting card (Basically anything above a Walmart receipt will get you one) and he legalized 2 1/2 million non citizens that his government allowed in here illegally and they closed polling stations in opposition areas...some opened with 1 hr to spare and he had unqualified personel counting votes, and they were caught throwing opposition votes in the garbage...also all senior citizens homes and senior care buildings had reps marking their ballots by force (I did a video about that with a victim of that)

THAT is how Liberals won last election...and they will keep winning every election until Canadians demand election reform done by referendum 🙂

The North remembers.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97914
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.