slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK 28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections | RealClearPolitics

Mai-in voting is convenient but snail mail has a habit of falling into a black-hole or being ballot harvested by the unscrupulous. Now we have the dems pushing for mail-in voting.

[klobuchar.senate.gov]

Why are they pushing this antiquated snail mail voting? Wouldn't online voting be more feasible? Fraud will occur no matter how we vote but I don't like the idea that politicians are pushing hard to keep restrictions related to covid-19 in place for an extended amount of time and using the virus to continue their fundamental transformation of our country. I'm against the new normal BS they want to cram down our throats and any restriction of our constitutional
rights.

dd54 8 May 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

YEs, I can see this connection now, snail main voting so the left can derail the Trump win in 2020. These Red vermin will stoop to anything. But, you know they CARE so much about those affected by the virus. lolololoo

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:98445
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.