slug.com slug.com

1 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm quite ignorant of this, and I would like to hear what your specific thoughts are on this claim? How does it/how would it work in practicality? How do we know this could be true (or is true)? I've never heard of Steiner, and a Google search on him did not give me much more information unfortunately. So I do not believe I have an adequate level of information to respond to this without being given a starting point for processing and researching this claim. Interested in the thought nevertheless.

Link to Rudolf Steiner's home page: [rudolfsteinerweb.com]

My thoughts are exactly what I posted - that, "this is an aspect of vaccinations that I hadn't considered." Could it actually be done?? if there was merit in it then you can be sure someone, somewhere will have a go at it if they haven't already. How does it/how would it work?? I have no clue. Having said that, I have no clue regarding for example 'string theory' even though there are those that state that it is an authentic thing. Could it be or is it true?? It could be, it might be. The same logic reports for example, god and or Jesus being true...

spirituality (15)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100531
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.