slug.com slug.com

1 3

These are the times we talked about for so long. The riots, looting, and violence are destroying the overall economy in several cities for YEARS to come. What you're seeing today is racism masked as anti-racism -- and it's all designed to put YOU in your place. But Glenn isn't apologizing for his "white privilege." He didn't come from a wealthy family, and he worked for every piece of success he enjoys today. Don't let today's terrorists -- the racial equivalent of Antifa -- make you apologize for something you didn't do, either.

1patriot 9 June 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the thing's we thought may be happening, was.

i am a mechanical contractor and for 30 years as i read the instruction to bidders many government project said i must use minority or minority were given priority for the projects. i am a metis they said that doesn't count as minority.....so it was very lame part and in the beginning i agreed with it....but after all the shit that's going on these days phuck that. whites are under attack in this country and around the world and this shit must stop! the promotion of this is a crime against humanity.

@1patriot our freedoms under attack.

@Phil777 with not a doubt we the people must fight this!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102420
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.