slug.com slug.com

5 2

CHAZ= Chaotic Hellhole run by Asinine Zealots???

A call for the redistribution of wealth inside the emerging nation of CHAZ?
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Taking over and blocking off any public and private place on American soil and defending it against Americans (or its owners) is an act of Domestic Terrorism. "Domestic Terrorism is defined by the involvement in acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State and appear to be intended: to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping (U.S. Constitution)."

Now, if a group wants to buy land and set up an enclave, there are legal means to do so. An example of this is the Amish community in Pennsylvania. If a person wants to buy a neighborhood, then they will need to put together a proposal to the city government and gather the funds to do so, and then be respectful if the answer is no and look elsewhere or even in another country.

I don't suppose CHAZ is interested in providing for it's own utilities? After all, they would want a "green" economic system.

So once again, the left thinks money will make things right for blacks. Could y'all possibly be any dumber?

Their local culture? Looting and rioting?

I have this suspicion that the people of Chazikstan are rather xenophobic. I bet they do not allow anyone who wants to enter their territory in without them proving themselves amicable, and productive to the local "culture"

And by productive I, of course, mean the newbies have free stuff to give to the "citizens" of Chazikstan

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104296
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.