slug.com slug.com

6 6

Cop finds tampon in his Starbucks frappuccino and local Sheriff's office open investigation-
[the-sun.com]

It's worth mentioning that video footage that was reviewed found no evidence of foul play, and the investigation continues on last I heard. If that really happened as that officer claims, that's truly disgusting then.

SpikeTalon 10 June 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did it taste like a Clinton Cigar?

Just put a used Covid -19 test kit in their organic "fruit and nut juice" That will cool them off...quick...

I saw an article about this and it provided a photo that showed what appeared to be a soggy and bloody tampon. I don’t know if the photo was just a prop for the article or the real deal but if this turns out to be legitimate everyone involved needs to be prosecuted for felonious food tampering and Starbucks should be forced to pay this cop millions.

No foul play? Sounds pretty foul to me.

The investigation continues, should be interesting...

I hope it was still in the wrapper!

I know, right? How goes things WorldSigh?

@SpikeTalon
Still alive and kicking, the family and I are trying to maintain positivity in the face of civilizational meltdown! I hope you are well? Admin messaged me today concerning my posting glitch, so hopefully I won't have to double post my links much longer.

@WorldSigh Sounds all good there.

Some unhinged BLM supporter or crazy sjw liberal feminist. Those are two types of people that I wouldn’t be surprised by anything they do. Not even animals would do that...so let’s hope it’s a fake story.

The investigation continues, I too hope that it's fake, that's revolting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106766
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.