slug.com slug.com

5 6

Something tells me it's time to get my kicks..........live every day like it's the last.

NuuzJunky 7 July 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One day you'll be correct.... Have fun but please don't hurt anyone else.

is this a line from a movie?

I don't think so.....but I guess it could be.

@NuuzJunky Reminded me of this song from Paul Revere and the Raiders
good old 60s rock and roll stuff. (1966)

Chorus:
And don't it seem like
Kicks just keep gettin' harder to find
And all your kicks ain't bringin' you peace of mind
Before you find out it's too late, girl, you better get straight
No, but not with kicks

@iThink I remember they used to sell that album at my local Radio Shack.

Even as I sit here voicing my opinions on line is a special moment for me. This afternoon I could easily be in a traffic accident and become paralyzed from the neck down, or worst. I wish I had this awareness when I was 20 something. I can't cry over spilled milk because I still today.

Jesus said, sufficient unto the day is the EVIL in it. I sure see more of it now! Wherever you can grab some happiness and just maybe help another, that's special. Life as we knew did end. I don't think we'll return.
Do you?

At this point, I do not.

@NuuzJunky It's interesting that there's been SARS, MERS, FLU and MORE died than this. Yet this SHUT DOWN society.

@2FollowHim Seems orchestrated doesn't it? Like a test to see how much the population can be controlled.

@NuuzJunky what I know is my province in Canada EXTENDED emergency measures act...for the 9th!! time. During this time, think what they SAVE from NOT having anything government related open: libraries, pools, community centers, colleges. Nobody asks what these cost that they DON'T pay that our tax dollars provided. Why not?

@2FollowHim They probably gave themselves a raise. Down here, everything is going back to shut down status but they're not calling it a full shutdown. This way the utilities can get shut off for non payment and evictions are legal again, even though there's no income for most of the middle class.

@NuuzJunky If they really were losing THEIR salaries, think you'd have a lockdown?

Life can be transient at times, spark it up I say, never know when life as we know it will suddenly come to an end.

It’s amazing how life can completely change — for better or for worse — in the blink of an eye.

That sounds like a good idea. It's been a while.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111048
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.