slug.com slug.com

1 1

'Get Off Your Knees': NYPD Chief Monahan's Submission to BLM Marxists Did Not Spare Him from Assault

RAZE 7 July 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Publicity stunt? I lean towards something like Hanlon's Razor for this one.. probably with some other word substituted in for malice. This can easily be adequately explained by stupidity.

The question is, "Will he be fooled again?"

Not only was it a worthless publicity stunt, but it also lent credence to the notion that the BLM demands for submission and repentance from all withe people of their supposed "racism" are legitimate. But these demands themselves assume that all withe people are racist simply because they are white, which is itself a racist assumption. I fail to see how the answer to a supposed problem with racism is more racism. I say a "supposed" problem with racism because I do not think it can be shown that most white people actually are racist as the BLM leaders (and others like them) seem to so consistently maintain. At any rate, as I see it, no amount of gestures such as kneeling will ever be enough for them. Thankfully, however, I do not believe that most black people in America are racists any more than I believe that most white people in America are racist. Our predominately Leftist media just wants to try to keep the issue alive because it is useful for the agenda to do so.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113811
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.