slug.com slug.com

4 6

Man with American flag stands down rioters: 'None of you guys represent black lives'-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We need more heroes like that.

That we do.

Vandals still exist in the world today...
Originally they were a Germanic tribe of Barbarians that sacked Rome... they re still sacking and burning today... they just come from somewhere else.

because it was a Black man - if a White man tried that they would have torn him asunder. this illustrates the fact of racism against Whites more than anything else.

That's the damn truth!!!!

You're right about that.

One man stood up against the mob and they didn't do a damn thing but yell.

Take note: A BLACK MAN stood against the MOB!!!!!!!
A BLACK MAN ran over TWO WHITE women on I-5 in Seattle in a White Jag!!!!!
Black only seems to be an issue if the BLACK is the victim, and not wearing a BLUE UNIFORM!!!!!!!
Come on, LET US GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These FACTS need to be addressed!

@Serg97 Did they charge the driver or is it racist to do that now?

@NuuzJunky I hear they found him, but I have not heard the outcome!!!!!
But, a King County Detective was put on leave and is being investigated for saying "Some Lives Splatter" on Twitter, YES he is white!!!!!
First Amendment, Right!!!!!

@Serg97 probably being swept under the rug......I hope not though. Seems like the more "equality" there is, the more double standards there are.

@NuuzJunky Nah, he is being held on $1.2 million bail, after being arrested. He says he supports BLM, but that doesn't seem to matter, Seattle is nuts

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114595
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.