slug.com slug.com

1 2

LINK The Democrat's SPENDING Plan EXPLAINED - YouTube

A must watch for any US voters who may still be on the fence about November.

DaveO276 8 July 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I doubt that Joe Biden was ever really a moderate. I suspect what we are seeing now is what he has always been but had to pretend not to be in order to get elected in years past.

I'm sure you are much more familiar with Joe Biden than I am.

I thought what we were seeing now was a senile old man being used as a battleground for every Democrat who wants to exploit him for their own ends.

I suppose both could be true to some extent...

@DaveO276 What you are describing certainly seems to be happening, but his more progressive tendencies (which he had hidden to some extent previously) were already coming out when he served as President Obama's Vice President. I think the fact that he was always farther left than he often publicly let on has perhaps made him even more pliable now. So, yes, I think its possible that he is both an unprincipled Leftist at heart as well as a man beginning to exhibit dementia at one and the same time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:115656
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.