slug.com slug.com

1 5

Attacks on Attorney General Bill Barr are necessary to damp down the approaching indictments against people from the Obama Administration that lied and attempted to 'take down Trump'.

People have to believe the indictments are STRICTLY politically motivated to less their impact.

The Left will believe it - because they were on board with the political attacks on Trump and his campaign and administration.

tracycoyle 8 July 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These older Democrat Congress critters are using up their last years on this earth, plotting to rig an election in the minds of the people who want them to rig it good! I love the way Nadler, the most ungainly of humans, elbows his way to the podium, to command (well really reach up his face) to the Mike. I hope you are watching it for us. I can not bring myself to do so. Thank you for real reason they are playing this Game! I swear, I can hardly keep up with all of the Hide the pea games these people have to keep going, so reality does not catch up with them. A participation trophy, one and all!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116943
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.