slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK This is amazing! Prehistory: New discovery fills gap in Atapuerca’s history of human evolution | Culture | EL PAÍS in English

"I don’t think there is any other site in the world where all the human species to inhabit Europe have been found: pre-Homo antecessor, Homo antecessor, pre-Neanderthals, Neanderthals and Homo sapiens,” says Martinón-Torres.

This new discovery completes its record of every hominid species to inhabit Europe from over a million years ago to the present day - Amazing!

Naomi 8 July 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love how the article uses conclusive language to make it sound like fact that two sharp rocks fill some theoretical gap in human existence. Talk about a faith tradition. I wonder what the probabilities are that they just found two sharp rocks formed by nature.

If it is the case that "two sharp rocks formed by nature", this assumption will have to be proved.

Did they find any sign of early man having parties? A disco ball perhaps?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117121
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.