slug.com slug.com

1 1

Gutfeld: Biden isn't picking a running mate, 'he's picking the president'
Jul. 29, 2020 - 2:09 - 'Joe is the political version of a crash test dummy,' says Greg Gutfeld discussing potential VP picks for Biden

[video.foxnews.com]

RAZE 7 July 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For some reason I am unable to watch videos on the Fox website, but the description looks basically like what I've been saying for a while now.

Joe Biden said, himself, that his running mate needed to be ready to be president from day one, and any sane, honest person knows Joe Biden doesn't have enough cognitive function to do the job anymore.

If Joe Biden were to win the election, I believe the plan is to quickly invoke the 25th amendment to replace him with someone who still has some decent cognitive function. That's why it is so important for voters of all persuasions to know who his running mate will be. Everyone needs to know ASAP who Trump is really up against so Americans can all start having the right conversations.

The 2020 election will be between Donald Trump and the Democrat VP pick. I know polls don't necessarily mean much, but it will be at least interesting to see what effect, if any, Joe Biden's announcement of his running mate will have on them.

"If Joe Biden were to win the election, I believe the plan is to quickly invoke the 25th amendment to replace him with someone who still has some decent cognitive function."

I think there is a high probability that you might be right there.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117239
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.