slug.com slug.com

2 0

REPORT: John Brennan Finally Blocked From Accessing Classified Information

[thegatewaypundit.com]

RAZE 7 July 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's about time! He should have had access blocked a 2-3 years ago, as soon as he became a regular TV pundit.

Ha! Did he think he had deep state buddies in the CIA who would leak classified information to him? Isn't that a felony?

Yes, my understanding is that it would be a felony. I can tell you that if I had leaked classified information while I was in the U.S. Navy, I would have been dishonorably discharged and put in prison, something I was made aware of on a fairly regular basis. Not that they needed to worry about me, because I actually took my oath seriously and was determined to follow the law at all times. Sadly, however, people like Clinton, Brennan, Comey, et al. always seem to get away with things the rest of us never could. It's infuriating.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117443
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.