slug.com slug.com

1 2

[theepochtimes.com]

St. Louis Couple Charged for Wielding Guns Moves to Disqualify Prosecutor

RAZE 7 July 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not subscribed, so couldn't read the article, but I think I get the idea... I'm no lawyer (I understand they are lawyers) and I'm not sure of the legal strength of this particular move, but I support their second amendment right, (which this prosecutor seeks to violate) so I wish the McCloskeys well.

Although not a lawyer myself, I think there are legal procedures to follow to have a prosecutor -- or even a judge -- removed from a case if they can be shown to be biased. I hope it works. If it does, the case against them will be dropped because no other prosecutor would have brought it in the first place.

@KeithThroop Seeing I could only read the first part because I'm not subscribed, all I could really see was that they are claiming bias based on the fact that the prosecutor mentioned their case in some campaign emails. Having not seen the emails, I don't really know how strong the case will be, but I hope it works too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117483
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.