slug.com slug.com

1 1

Sharyl Attkisson: Facebook’s Fact-Check Board Gets a Lot of ‘Likes’ From Soros

[thegatewaypundit.com]

RAZE 7 Aug 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What Facebook have done with this is hand-picked a group of people who they perceive to be closely enough aligned ideologically with themselves that they can trust them to mostly make precisely the same judgments Facebook would have made, while giving them the appearance of independence and impartiality.

The president and the GOP need to boycott all mainstream social media and use only platforms that are truly devoted to free speech. Many voters would join (especially conservatives and centrists), and it would force the MSM to join too, and they will not have the protection of their big tech buddies on these platforms!

I have also wondered about the possibility of the US Government founding and running a virtual public square, where free speech would be protected by law. I can see people having privacy concerns, though, so it probably wouldn't work...

You have some good ideas there.

I agree with Keith - those are good ideas

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119974
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.