slug.com slug.com

2 1

[thegatewaypundit.com]

THIS IS CRIMINAL: Facebook Bans Committee to Defend Trump From Running Ads UNTIL NOVEMBER 1 — Two Days Before Election!

RAZE 7 Aug 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly, this sort of nonsense will continue until more Republicans grow a spine or we get some new blood in the Republican party. But, of course, that would also probably necessitate them winning a majority again.

Republicans will never grow a spine. I am embarrassed to call myself a Republican. I will vote for Trump but I am done after that. There is no new blood coming up and why would there be?

They are all pussies and it does not really make any sense because your life gets destroyed when you align yourself with Trump.

Surely there must be ways around this!

Also, could these third-party "fact checkers" whose determinations Facebook used to justify this be sued for libel?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119989
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.