slug.com slug.com

1 0

Never Trump’s Bill Kristol Calls for Presidential Debates to Be Canceled

[breitbart.com]

RAZE 7 Aug 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bill Kristol lost any credibility with me a long time ago, especially since he is too stubborn to change his mind. I'm a U.S. citizen and a Conservative who did not vote for President Trump in the last election because I did not trust him. And I had no good reason at that time to trust him. He will be getting my vote this November, however, because, despite some issues I have with him, he has proven to be more conservative in governing than the last couple of Republican presidents I voted for. I also like that he has taken on the mainstream media in the way that he has thus far. Many like me have seen how left leaning the media have been for decades and have been frustrated at the cowardice of many conservatives toward them.

By the way, know many conservative Evangelicals like myself who have had the very same journey with President Trump. So, if anything, I suspect that he has an even stronger electoral grip on the Evangelical crowd than before.

Anyway, I should think that if Kristol really was the conservative he has claimed to be in the past, that he would have come around by now, like so many of us have.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121602
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.