slug.com slug.com

1 1

Report: Kamala Harris’s Ancestors Owned Slaves

[breitbart.com]

RAZE 7 Aug 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only reason this is an issue is that the Left has made it an issue. I really don't care what a person's ancestors believed or did. I care about what the person himself/herself currently believes and does. But it is worth raising because they should at least be expected to uphold their own standard. Yet they never do. Standards and moral principles are what they expect of others whom they do not deem smart enough to make up their own standard as they go. In their view, it is impossible for them to be hypocritical or inconsistent; that is something only other people who aren't among the elite are capable of doing. In their view, the ends justify the means, but only if they are what they deem to be the proper ends. Only they are intelligent and sophisticated enough to be able to determine what those ends should be. Sounds crazy, I know, but there you have it.

If the left didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any standards at all!

@DaveO276 You got that right!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121760
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.