slug.com slug.com

1 1

CDC Confirms: ‘Adverse’ Mental Health Problems ‘Increased Considerably’ During Lockdowns

[breitbart.com]

RAZE 7 Aug 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's best to just get through the disease without treatments that have side-effects that are worse!

Even if Fauci, Birx, CDC, WHO, etc. had all been consistently accurate in what they said about the nature of the virus and how to effectively deal with it (which they certainly were not) they still only have very narrow expertise. Infectious disease experts don't necessarily know much about the economy, business, crime prevention, mental health, etc. and no pandemic response plan is complete without these parts, and no pandemic response task force is complete without experts in these fields being involved from the very beginning to help get the balance right.

That is something that perhaps the administration could have done better - assemble a task force with expertise in a wider range of fields to help strike the right balance between different needs. Of course, it is easy for me to sit back and criticize, and it is certainly not my intention to come across as hostile to the administration. I certainly believe Democrats would have done worse. I just hope that lessons can be learned for the future.

I agree with you. It was only later that the President assembled a group focused more directly on reopening the economy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122162
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.