slug.com slug.com

3 1

Okay this is like the twilight zone folks. So I'm playing in my golf course tournament, some people are wearing masks outdoors. At meal time everyone puts on a mask and goes inside. They then all unmask? This is all a cruel joke from CHI-NA! #virusscam

I stayed outside by myself and ate. It was great. Nice and quiet. Then I went back out for another 18. Trying to find it.

jakuboj 8 Aug 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

those are the same types of people that will follow morons to the slaughter house in the future at least you were offered a meal at the tournament

Every convicted person, rightly or wrongly, should be entitled to a last meal. Just hope it wasn't Bill Gates, "More than meat"!

Sorry, just noted you are Canadian. I think you are screwed!

Time to get a membership in a new Golf Club!

They are all the same, MSM zombies.

@jakuboj Give up golf, it just spoils a good walk (Mark Twain)

@warminster100 I don't think about politics when I'm playing golf. You have to keep those type of hobbies as an escape from the insanity.

@jakuboj You have to be addicted!

@warminster100 yes I am.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123280
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.