slug.com slug.com

3 4

Today on Fox News "The Five" I saw something that made me very very nervous.
Michelle Obama was giving a "statement" about Biden/Harris.

So now they are just bringing Michelle out of the shadows. Sometime between now and Nov 3rd (I believe it will happen sometime around Labor Day) they will play their "trump" card and as I've been saying all along the Dems will somehow shoehorn Michelle Obama on their ticket and Joe will "regretfully step down"

#fox
iThink 9 Aug 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t think it’ll happen. For one, I think making a “profound” statement is just about as far as she’s willing to go. Remember her famous “Bring Back Our Girls” meme? Pointless, to zero effect, but it made her and all her devotees feel good.

For another, I think she knows the Obama Sell-By date is fast approaching. She came out of the administration years relatively unscathed. The large demographic that truly despises her was kept, for the most part, under wraps by the media. Her book made a mint, but no one believes it was worth a $65,000,000 advance, especially since hubby can’t seem to keep up his end of the bargain. I don’t have Netflix, but I guess the documentary about her was an embarrassment. The mere fact that such a heretical opinion was allowed into the mediascape tells me the shine’s grown tarnished.

And then, there’s the dance video from “Ellen.” The less said about that, the better, a sentiment I’m sure she enthusiastically endorses.

So I think she’ll do what she does best: luxuriate in her unearned wealth and take cheap shots from the protected sidelines, where there’s no risk but plenty of publicity.

People are monitoring the internet, (wikipedia, twitter, YT etc) to see which demonrat is having the greatest purges of history and then being re-written to support the narrative. That will be the replacement.

hope you're right - I'll have to go to you tube and look up the dance /w Ellen...somehow I missed that. Was it the dancing bit or did she say something unfortunate while on the show...I dunno maybe she and Ellen smootched a bit with tongues? ahha!

Well... Labor Day is right around the corner, guess we'll find out soon enough.

Labor Day is just my personal prediction and here's why. Labor Day is the "official end of summer". This years spring and summer were spend stirring up the mob into a violent anti-Trump fervor. That was first stage. After Labor Day the weather changes significantly. There won't be very many more riots. The communists will continue their revolution on college campus' and by keeping the economy shut down as long as they can get away with it.
Their strategy is to make the voting public suffer as much as they can in belief that the Trump administration will get all the blame for everyones suffering.
Like it or not (and I hate it)) Michelle will look like a savior to the mob. She's Black, Female, her name is Obama! She will "miraculously" turn the mobs anger into glorious hope for change - By Labor Day the mob will be primed for their new hope and change savior. As planned Biden will step back and we'll have an all Black Female Communist ticket. Hate to say it but Trump won't stand a chance in hell and everyone knows it.

@iThink A Tranny running the country would be a fitting end to the free world.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123317
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.