slug.com slug.com

1 1

A couple of young female Biden supporters approached a 7-year-old boy and his mom, tore up their signs, and stole his “Make America Great Again” hat.
If it two white women that took a BLM off a 7 year old black boy it would be a national outrage. We conservatives are for the most part decent non-violent people. But it's time for us to start fighting fire with fire. We are not cowards as BLM and ANTIFA believe. WE are the ones that go to war in the name of our country. Not the lefties who dodged the draft during Viet Nam and spat at returning soldiers.

It's time we stand up and take our country back. We have kids 17 and 20 somethings that are actually getting laws passed against our beliefs. It's not going to stop unless we stand up. The Republicans in office are not doing a damn thing for us. I don't how but we need to organize. If Trump wins but loses the senate, we will have lost. It'll be four years of deadlock. The news media is our number one enemy.

We need to all write our Republican leaders and let them know they are going to be voted out unless they stand up and start using language to describe these thugs that shows they have guts and are going to fight back in the name of their constituents.

CvBannister 7 Aug 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I watched that video. My kids have not been that young in long while now, but if we were walking along and some adult did that to my child they would find themselves lay flat on the ground pretty damn quick.

And it would be awhile before they could manage to get back up!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124833
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.