slug.com slug.com

5 5

Anyone had a COVID test done? I had to have it done today pending a small surgical procedure on Monday. I hated it! They use a long swab and run it up both nostrils - feels like it's going all the way to the brain...hurts too. I hated it! oh...I already said that didn't I....well I did - I fkn HATED it. LOL

In my case no news is good news - they will not contact me unless I have the dread disease - which I don't. So I'll show up Monday morning for my little date with the anesthesiologist and the surgeon...thank God for morphine - or whatever they use these days. But I know from past experience Morphine makes ya feel reeeeeel gooood. ha!

iThink 9 Aug 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only COVID tests I’ve taken (or will accept) are getting my temps taken during doctor and dentist visits. They too, admit to seeing its contagious political bites can be worse than its barks, given how (and who) it’s shared to.

that's not testing - that is screening

@iThink thanks for sharing. To say it better, the only COVID tests I will accept are those non-COVID screenings.

Once you turn 60 that damn check engine light comes on more often, hope everything works out, but if you've had a flu shot since 2017 the possibility of a false positive is higher. Enjoy the morphmind...thank goodness for good highs!

Never allow it, almost. Never put myself under some else's control.

But the body sure can have issues. Itsa wonder anyone can manage at all.
If minor, fine.

well we do what we have to do when we have to do it.

@iThink HAVE to. I explore everything I can research first. Yes, takes more time.
Sometimes, you DO have to let them. Then, I try to know them.

I hope things go well. We are in great times.

thank you - should be fine.

Sorry to hear such, hope the surgery goes okay for you. In the near future I might be looking at some minor surgery myself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124979
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.