slug.com slug.com

4 3

This is it, the final week. If there are not massive amounts of indictments announced, if there are not massive numbers of people arrested THIS WEEK, then it will never happen.
And the destruction of our Republic will and truly be, complete.

Dead Republic walking...

tracycoyle 8 Aug 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not holding my breath. We didn't vote our way into this mess and I don't think we are going to vote our way out of it.

I listen to lawyers with pods on UTube. Some where the entire judicial system All-So became politicized to the point of it's being similar to looking like Stalin's "trials". The Judges are gods, the Lawyers are the most brilliant minds we have, all used to work around, in between, and upside down in the system! I think there is a reason the children are the only ones out in the street demanding "Justice"! The rest of us, vote or forget about it. At least in a corrupt system one can buy ones self justice!

These senators from both parties sure love playing "catch the bullet" against radical anarchists .

I guess both major parties want to sniff their #TopKek and eat it too . #FortyCakes

[en.wikipedia.org]

ain't gonna happen

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:125285
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.