slug.com slug.com

1 1

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Smears Cop After Police Defended His Home

[breitbart.com]

RAZE 7 Sep 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It appears Ted Wheeler is terminally leftist. I see no hope for him, and I see no hope for Portland while he is their mayor.

The sheriffs in the surrounding counties did the right thing refusing to send their officers to help Portland. It might do more good to use those officers to "quarantine" the city until the leftist disease is purged. Portland's Disease has significantly higher lethality potential than COVID-19!

If Portland was a person, I would think their disease looks exactly like addiction. I fully believe Portland has within itself all the resources it needs to fix the problem, apart from the will to do what needs to be done. Certain kinds of well-intentioned external interference will only enable the disease to thrive. The only way to fix this starts with them hitting rock bottom, forcing them to confront the fact that the problem is in THEM.

I cannot disagree with the diagnosis here, or the prescription for that matter, but I do feel bad for those few Portlanders who didn't vote for this leadership. Of course, many of them may be leaving now anyway, if they haven't already left.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128359
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.