slug.com slug.com

1 0

Just completed 30 days in the $%^^^^% Facebook Nazi hole. My crime? Sharing information about how useless paper and cloth masks are in stopping microscopic virus particles. It will be a great day when Trump takes down these corrupt left wing propaganda tools like Facebook. It is a taste of what the OWG would be like. A dictatorship with no avenue of appeal, no matter how insane.

My biggest disappointment the last 30 days? I admit I was a big Ford supporter, or was it a big Wynne opponent? Regardless traitor Doug Ford wins my award for the biggest disappointment.

My performance award for the last 30 days goes to a repeat winner, President DONALD J. TRUMP!!!! The man is such an amazing leader. In the evil face of the enemy including China, the UN, the Deep State of North America, the Liberal Democrat OWG cult and their corrupt MSM and finally the insane left wing MSM zombies who riot and destroy North America, Trump is winning again!!!! We are in a great period of history and everyone should be celebrating. The next few months will be epic!!! #WWG1WGA #QAnon

jakuboj 8 Sep 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Invite your friends to read items on IDW.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128886
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.