slug.com slug.com

1 2

[rebelnews.com]
Let's stand in solidarity with India against China
If China goes to war with India, it will be a battle between the world’s largest tyranny, and the world’s largest democracy. It’s time we all took a stand and said, “I’m with India”.

1patriot 9 Sep 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, a little birdie told me that Russia is distancing themselves from China, why, because Russia has been very close with their friendship for over 2,000 years, and so Russia will stand with India against China, even though they're both Communist countries, but the long friendship between India and Russia will win out.
China is causing enough trouble on the border with India, that may end up the beginning of WW3, but I could have bet it would have only been an economic war, but I feel it will take a war to get us all out of this Covid business, that I feel is being overrated, and it's not as they say, but they're using it to control us!
Climate change didn't work, so now the United Nations is using this to try and bring in the New World Order, God forbid, if that ever happens! The only one I can see who's fighting back against them, is Trump, so I hope he wins, otherwise we're All Doomed!!! I wish you well.

many share your same out look....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131197
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.