slug.com slug.com

3 1

LINK Harry and Meghan call on Americans to register to vote ahead of US election - YouTube

So much for Royals staying out of politics.... (It’s also pretty obvious who Meghan would vote for)

Trumps response:

KanjaG 7 Sep 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Meghan Markle should thank the Lord every day for all her blessings and shut the hell up... She's ruined Harry and most of the Royal family and the UK at large despise her... She have to stop and try to be a public figure or an opinion leader of any sort... She is living out of the money of the UK public still and pretty much living in her own little bubble world... She is not a strong woman of any kind and I believe most strong independent women will not like what she is doing... Leaving the Royal family give me a break... Poor former prince Harry... Good day... πŸ™‚

I appreciate the statement from the Buckingham Palace spokesperson. It would be nice if he had not retained the HRH title, but he is sort of no longer a royal, so I think he should be able to speak his mind on politics, as much as I believe his political opinions run counter to my own.

President Trump's response was GOLD!

@KanjaG I suspect they quit royalty precisely so they could embrace political activism.

@Dave0276 Right. And, as I understand her status, Meghan is still a U.S. citizen and enjoys freedom of speech here. So, whether I like what she says or not, she has every right to say it.

When were they elected?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134853
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.